- I believe that reality is more surreal than the weirdest fantasy.
- I believe that the trauma of the past is really the chance to fulfill our future.
- I believe that everything you ever do, good or bad, has atleast one good resultant consequence.
- I believe that the liberty to argue, and to think freely is the greatest liberty.
- I believe that there is no such thing as wasting time…it is useless to ponder the usefulness of any action.
- One of the things that life does not give you is a bad situation which is not hidden opportunity to make things good.
- I believe that I am insignificant when I face the world…however the world itself is a thriving but immortal organism.
- I believe that friends are temporary. You should leave them one day. Friendship itself, however is eternally permanent.
- I believe that looking at life for what it really is, not what we want it to be, has its ultimate rewards.
- I believe that accepting skepticism from others is good way to develop ourselves.
- I believe that there are many situations where you must not trust your instincts.
- I believe that all beliefs, good or bad, have some meaning in them.
- I believe that beliefs have the most meaning when everybody else does not share your belief.
Gusts of wind traverse the large hard ground, creating small eddies and whorls that remind you of black holes and whirlpools. It was a cool sultry day.
There is a wonder in all of us, that which we feel towards nature, life and the vastness of eternity; that which enriches our lives and that make us more human than any other quality; and that which is sadly destroyed and forgotten because the momentary influences and happenings of everyday lives.
It was for this reason and many others that I found myself in a library, looking for reason of all reasons and wondering why I wonder… It was a sanctuary, a word which here means a small safe place in a troubling world.